1. Who we are?

SamdamGifts SRL is a company registered in Romania with CAEN code 4690 unspecified wholesale. The company's activity consists of the distribution of promotional items, textiles, personalization services, and loyalty programs.

2.  Personal data we process

SamdamGifts SRL is a personal data operator. We collect the following types of personal data from you:

• Name and surname

• Company name

• Function

• E-mail

• Phone number

• Date of Birth (* optional)

• Delivery address

• The country

• Town

• Postal code

3. What do we do with them?

Your data are processed within the company SamdamGifts located in Romania. Hosting and storing your data take place at SamdamGifts, which is located in Romania.

4. How long we keep personal data?

For the account, we will keep your data only for the life of the account until you decide to close it. The invoice and order data will be kept ten years according to the fiscal code in force. For the newsletter, we will keep your data only for the lifetime of the newsletter or until you are notified that you no longer wish to receive the newsletter. After this period, your data will be irreversibly destroyed. For the browsing history, your data are stored only during the lifetime of the cookie.

5. What are your right?

If you have reason to believe that any personal data we hold about you is incorrect or incomplete, you have the right to request to see this information, to rectify it or to request it to be deleted, to request processing restriction or to oppose processing. you also have the right to data portability. To exercise these rights, please contact us at info@samdam.ro

If you wish to file a complaint regarding how we processed your personal data, contact the data protection officer at the following email address info@samdam.ro. The data protection officer will contact you to solve the problem. You can also contact the National Supervisory Authority for Personal Data Processing at the National Supervisory Authority for Personal Data Processing and you can file a complaint with them.